Many public relations firms choose to cover a variety of topics, some choose to specialize in crisis management or consumer affairs.
At LaunchIt, we’re all about business-to-business communication.
And not just any business-to-business communication.
We uniquely specialize in representing technology companies in their quest to increase visibility of their products and services within the transportation industry.
Public and Industry Relations Services
- Press release execution and distribution
- Editorial relationship building (i.e. introduce client management to transportation publication editors in order to build their own relationships)
- Press conference and press tour coordination
- Press kit creation
- Obtain key editorial coverage pertinent to client
- Communicate the benefits of the company and its products to the appropriate editors
- Target the pertinent publications for client niche
- Create targeted industry case studies
- Create transportation industry references by working with customers on testimonials and presentations
- Introduce management to key industry decision-makers and players
- Highlight and identify the trade associations of highest value to clients
- Obtain unique sponsorship opportunities
- Guidance on appropriate committee and trade show participation
- Assist client with selecting appropriate shows to meet scope and budget
- Coordination of any special tradeshow events or sponsorships
- Creation of trade show exhibit graphics and displays
- Creation of trade show promotional and mailing materials
Budget Creation and Maintenance
- Work with client to create a feasible marketing budget
- Maintain and monitor budget
“LaunchIt has provided access to industry leaders, many of who are part of their client base, for interviews. They use their years of industry experience and contacts to help us bring the best technical information to our readership.”
Fleet Equipment Magazine