Many public relations firms choose to cover a variety of topics, some choose to specialize in crisis management or consumer affairs.
At LaunchIt, we’re all about business-to-business communication.
And not just any business-to-business communication.
We uniquely specialize in representing technology companies in their quest to increase visibility of their products and services within the transportation industry.
Public and Industry Relations Services
- Press release creation, execution, distribution and measurement of coverage
- Editorial relationship building (i.e. introduce client management to transportation publication editors in order to build
client / media relationships and recognition.)
- Benefits of company and products communicated to editors
- Press conference coordination
- Press kit consultation and recommendations
- Editorial coverage opportunities researched in trade press with emphasis on publications most relevant to client
- Continuous interaction with trade media to find additional opportunities for client inclusion
- Targeted case studies that highlight our clients' successes
- Media event preparation, coordination, and follow up with press
- Introductions of client management to key industry players
- Strategy for engaging trade associations on cost effective basis
- Unique sponsorship opportunities identified and negotiated that promote clients' brands
- Guidance on appropriate committee and association participation
- Speaking and panel participation opportunities are identified and coordinated with conference personnel
- Message development participations for all marketing communications and PR deliverables
- Tradeshow selection and pre and post show campaigns assistance
- Marketing budget review and recommendations - Minor tweaks in allocation can often generate big rewards
LaunchIt PR has developed the reputation and brand of bringing innovation and trucking together. Periodically, opportunities for co-op sponsorship opportunities are identified. LaunchIt offers it's clients the chance to participate n these sponsorships at a fraction of the cost to be the sole sponsor.
“LaunchIt is among a handful of PR specialists who are reliable, responsive and professional — not only experts on their clients and trucking, but on how editors work with information.”
“LaunchIt has provided access to industry leaders, many of who are part of their client base, for interviews. They use their years of industry experience and contacts to help us bring the best technical information to our readership.”
Fleet Equipment Magazine